Child Care Assistance for Parents

Child Care vouchers are available for families who meet eligibility guidelines. This program assists low-income families in paying for high-quality child care so parents or guardians can work or attend school. In Rutherford and Polk, contact the Department of Social Services. In McDowell, contact Southwestern Child Development. (McDowell, Rutherford, Polk)

To find child care in Rutherford or Polk counties, call 1-877-752-5955. In McDowell County, call 1-877-670-8735.